Friday, July 10, 2009

Our BIG week...

As many of you know, my good friend Kasey came to visit me from Cali., and we tried to pack in as much as we could while she was here. We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, North Shore, Dole Plantation, and we tried something neither of us has done before- the Waimae Falls. It was the lowest it has been thus far for the season, AND it is a 3/4 mile walk one way, but the kids still seemed to enjoy it, and we probably would of liked it even more if Kasey and I brought our swim suits. My cleaning supplies enjoyed the break while she was here, but my house will enjoy the attention I have to give it now that she is gone =). Thanks again Kasey for coming, and next time I promise I will come to you =-).

Here are my little peas digging away without a care in the world...

My beautiful Avery.....

Just a snapshot of what are beautiful scenery is here...


Josh not to sure if he wants to be in or out...


Hailey was the only one who stayed in the water the whole time

The scenery from the train at the Dole Plantation

The train ride..

Josh being Josh

Another beach on the way to the Waimae Falls

The falls..pretty small huh?

Josh...always trying to make the most of it

Audrey loves being with her big sister

Kasey and Avery having fun

Me and the kiddos

A great picture of the night show at Polynesian Cultural Center

Kasey and I on the canoe tour

Kasey and I when we first got there

5 comments:

MikesDork said...

It was a great week! Glad I was able to come over and spend some time with you and the kids!

Natalie said...

How fun! What a great place to live for the kids! We went swimming at my sister in law's pool for Fourth of July, and Asia has been asking to go swimming EVERY DAY since.

Lynnette Stevens said...

I soooooooooo want to go to some waterfalls when we come! i want fun i want adventure...so what do you say? lets do it!

youmight not be here with family ,but you guys are doing so many fun things..i'm jelouse!

The Harts said...

Yeah! Finally had a moment to catch up on your blog!! Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun... and how great to have a visitor/old friend from CA... it looks like you guys had a blast!! WOW, it is absolutely beautiful out there!! livin' the dream!

jen said...

yes, you're making us all drool! that place is paradise, i'm glad you're taking full advantage.