Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week of Chaos

This week is again full of hustle and bustle, and HOPEFULLY some answers to things we have so fervently prayed about. Josh has another ENT apt., (We will find out if he needs surgery this week) Hailey is getting her eyes dilated for a possible early detection of a growth, and I got a new calling in church that has my stomach in knots! I can't say what it is quite yet because it has not been announced, but I am being released from my previous calling of R.S. teacher that I absolutely LOVED!!!
With all the emotion and anticipation running high around here, it is no wonder we have attached the nickname "chaos" to our little family.
Please keep us in your prayers and we will or course keep you posted with the latest!!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

It will get better.. just remember to always read your scriptures, say your prayers and love the kids... I know it is hard sometimes! Can we learn how to say no to people other than our kids?