Friday, June 10, 2011

I got a NEW job!!

Notice the NEW is capitalized because let's face it, we already are Mom's, wives, caddies, housekeepers, playmates, referees, etc., etc., etc. But, after going through our finances and discovering that we will lose COLA (Cost of Living Allowance) moving back to the mainland, and having to use a HUGE chunk of our savings for the move (the military re-emberses you after you pay out of pocket first). We decided that if I got a job, we could save as much as possible, plus the bonus is I can transfer..so are you ready to hear where? I got a job BACK at Chili's:) I am actually really excited about it. I knew I had the experience, but I was worried about my availability. They didn't seem to have a problem with it, and were so "honored" (as they put it) to have someone with so much experience on their staff!! I feel very blessed for this to happen and hopefully it will ease our minds when the move and all that goes with it comes along:)
So...let the re-training begin! My Mom is also coming out for 10 days on Father's Day and unfortunately, I think that just falls into play when the training starts, but with a little luck, and wishing~we should still have a great time, with what time we will have together! Have a great week everyone:)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ooh, congrats Brandi! Sounds like a really fun job. You have the personality for it, too--so friendly and fun, and a gorgeous smile to boot. Good luck with it!

MikesDork said...

Congrats... I was excited when you called me... just tired! I know you will love it like you did here!