Sunday, April 29, 2012

Carry On, Carry On, Carry On!

This month has been quite exciting with all the changes happening in the Sobeks' life.  My favorite is that I got a job at  Eisenhower Elementary.  I feel extremely blessed to have the opportunity to work with and be around children (i.e. my children) and have the same hours they do.  We also had quite a scare with a possible Tornado, which luckily didn't hit us, but we had wind damage as we were woken up to our trampoline coming through our family room window. it definitely has changed my opinion of wanting to live in the Midwest for sure! 
Our twin girls are going to a friend's house for the six weeks left of school; (which is definitely a change for them for sure), and with the opportunity I have of starting at the school these last six weeks of the school year; I actually get to pick where I want to "aide" in the available classrooms next year.  We also had the greatest opportunity of all to attend the Kansas City open house with some great friends of ours from Hawaii.  They are stationed at Fort Leonardwood, MO, so they drove quite a distance to come and see this beautiful site, and have a spiritual experience to boot.

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

Hoepfully the month of May will be a little calmer than April! Yeah for working with the kiddos!