Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello everyone! We are finally starting to become settled. Since October is our pumpkin's birthday, I am dedicating this blog to her. Hailey Lynn Sobek born October 29, 2000. Weighing in at 7lbs. 9 oz. at 5:04a.m. She is turning eight this month! I thought it would be a cool idea if I put some pictures of her up and see if you guys can guess which order they go in! Some are easy and some will be harder than you think! She is starting school on Monday, and it is called Hale Kula Elementary School. It is bright blue (kind of hard to miss) and has 5 3rd grade classrooms. She is a little disapppointed about the fact that there are no playgrounds for the upper grades, so she will have to learn how to play handball, jump rope, basketball, etc. She is looking forward to High School Musical 3 coming out, and wants to see it for her birthday! We miss everyone terribly, and hope everyone is loving your cold weather that I am envious of!


For anyone of you who watch thursday night T.V. this is a question for you. Who is Joe the Plummer?? Can Dwight really call himself an expert on babies? Oh! and F.Y. in your eye, Kath and Kim is too predictable.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't even begin to put those pictures in order! But I'll try anyway:

From youngest to most recent, I'd say it goes: picture 7, 2, 1, 6, 4, 3, and 5. Am I even close? Probably not. Very cute pics though. Happy 8th Birthday, Hailey!!!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!

I don't think I can play that game, but I love all the pictures. She is such a sweet girl.

About thursday night T.V. I can't wait so see Jan's reaction to how her stroller was treated by Dwight, I guess we'll find out if it really was worth the money.

Angie said...

K--try this Brandi. Go to thecutestblogontheblock.com. I didn't realize there was a "the" in front. Makes a big difference! This website has tons of cute backgrounds and instructions on how to use them. Give me a call if you need help!