Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Adventures



Well we finally all went to the beach as a FAMILY!
David has taken Hailey and Josh before, but the
girls and I haven't been yet, and our little girls
have never experienced the beach before, so here
are some really cute pictures of everyone! Audrey
did not like the water or the sand at all (can you tell?)
Avery thought it was so much fun, she started
eating the sand! (go figure?!) Josh was a little
hesitant, (because of a previous incident) but he
was willing to run around and climb trees! Hailey
was ALL about the water, especially with her new
found kickboard we unpacked from months ago.



We now know what Santa will be getting her for
Christmas.
There was a surfing contest going on too, so there
are some pictures from that as well. Our little
Audrey finally has her third tooth. (I know, I know
only 3?) and she is starting to say thank you to


everything, (even though it sounds like that-too
or tat-too). We will be taking the three younger
ones to the doctor's tomorrow for 4 yr. old check-up
and shots, and 15 month shots for the twins. (Long
morning...I don't see anyone volunteering to take our
places for this one..)
Hope everyone is doing well, and we will be having
a new nephew here within this weekend hopefully
Good Luck Net! We love everyone, and miss you
guys like crazy!



Oh, and P.S. for all those viewers who didn't believe...the
pictures of the turtles are for you! (told you they exist!)

4 comments:

MikesDork said...

I'm glad you got the pics up! When I was talking to you yesterday I was excited to see them! They are sooo cute. I hope you have a great day today!

Natalie said...

It must be nice going to the beach and playing in the water when it's almost December! The kids look great! Now, put some pictures of you and David.

Angie said...

Cute pics. What fun for you guys! I hope everything went well with the kids' appointments today :(

The Ulibarri's said...

Hey you guys. We will miss for the turkey bowl (David). I know Hawaii is awesome. But, it won't feel like Thanksgiving because of the tropics. It looks like all is well. The kids are growing so big and good looking too. I wonder who the look like? Anyway, love your blog. I am just getting into it. Rosalia has been teaching me somethings. The Stevens new addition is really cute and sweet. Love to all this Thanksgiving season. Love Rachel