Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Special Delivery!!!


Look what we found when we started unpacking! Too cute! Well, everything is going O.K. We are slooowly unpacking and getting somewhat organized. Man! Whoever said moving was fun is down right WRONG! Everyday we are finding more, and more things dented, scratched or just broken all together. Oh well, what can you do. (Cry me a river people!!)
Needless to say we are in beautiful Hawaii enjoying the breath-taking views and climate, (ha,ha!) and all the bugs that go with that!
My little guys' one year older and a year wiser!(ha,ha!) He has gotten more than enough toys and goodies from Halloween to last another year, but oh look! Christmas is right around the corner. Here are a few pics I took of him and his sister Hailey in their costumes they were supposed to wear on Halloween. How adorable are they? My little tomboy Hailey was sooo sad she couldn't be the racecar driver we orginally planned, so she was a substitute spiderman (go figure). I hope everyone is doing well, and be thankful you don't have to unpack a house right before the holidays!

4 comments:

Amy O. said...

Hello Sobeks! This is your long-lost cousin Amy from Utah. Grandma Phyllis forwarded your blog to me - your kids are so cute! It's been forever since we've seen you guys, and if you can't remember what we look like feel free to visit our blog at...sillyorgilly.blogspot.com.
Later, Amy

Christina said...

Brandi! I've thought about you too lately and am so thrilled to hear from you again. Yep, my sister is living with us (which helps most of the time... lol). How are you doing? I always ask Kasey so she's giving me some information. How are the kids? We're all doing well... thankfully getting better after nasty colds. (ick)

Angie said...

Brandi, I swear your girls have grown in the last month! They are SO cute! I can't wait til we get our webcam so we can see you guys soon!

MikesDork said...

Brandi... I though I posted on here, my stupid computer was probably acting up... anyhow are we a little sarcastic or what? I miss you!