Tuesday, June 22, 2010

8 years

Our Anniversary was today, and we kind of spent it a little un-orthodox. David worked last night AND is "on call" tonight so he slept most of the day, and I decided to take my "little man" and myself to the water park. It was a lot of fun. Our friends and I have season passes so we paid all of NOTHING ( always an added bonus)to spend a day in the water! Here are some cool shots of Josh splishin' and a splashin' till the park closed. David and I will spend an Anniversary night out on Thursday right before I have to take him to the airport. (He is going for a "Sobek" family reunion in Minnesota. He even gets to see Hailey which I am jealous about, I miss her like crazy!! Posts to follow)
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

This ride I do not like, it twists and turns..the more weight, the higher/faster it goes down this tunnel, at times you feel you are going to fall right out of it..Josh of course loves this ride, you see him here DYING to get out to go on it again!


This ride is my favorite, you go flying down these tunnels and come out gliding across the water, it is so much fun, they caught me as I cam barreling out and I was about to fly past Josh (the more weight the faster you go)

Here is Josh, just doing what he loves best..SMILING!!!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

looks like you had a great time! Congrats on the 8 years!

Natalie said...

I LOVE that picture of Josh! We're taking Asia to a water park next weekend and we can't wait! Happy Anniversary!!!