Saturday, September 11, 2010

So it Begins..

Today, Hailey did great at her game. Her team won and she played forward the entire game! Very proud of her. One of her shining moments was kicking the ball..the unfortunate part was the boy standing directly in front of her ready to block the ball, but ended up with it smack in his face! i wasn't fast enough with the camera for that one, but I did get some great shots otherwise. Both Hailey and Josh end the season next week. Georgiane (my cousin) is coming on Monday, and then begins my week and a half of appt., after appt., after appt. Not to mention my little Ave's surgery. In case you couldn't guess, she is the one on the top in the bath. Just a reminder of how precious she is to me, even though we have troublesome times ahead. Love and miss everyone. I will keep you posted with pix to follow with this ridiculous and "chaotic" week. (Our new nickname/ MY middle name). Enjoy the show!




3 comments:

Angie said...

Go Hailey! I love that little girl. She is growing up way too fast!! Good luck this week, Brandi. We'll be thinking about you and praying for you too.

MikesDork said...

Great pics Brandi! The next week will be over with before you know it! Then it will be the countdown til you come here!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I need to be more like you, you're so good with updating your blog. Anyway, good luck with everything, you're a super mom.