Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Too Much on My Plate

I have so much to say, and no idea where to start! So here it goes... Monday: Hearing test for Avery= unexpectedly needs surgery on Sept. 21st. adenoids and tonsils+ Plus Jim (father in law) had total hip replacement surgery. Tuesday: Avery has a speech apt. and is ok except failed the language part (she is testing at a 2-21/2 year old instead of a 3 yr. old). Wednesday: Primary Presidency meeting at my house+ soccer. Thursday: meeting at school. Friday: Back to Tripler for Audrey to do hearing and speech. Are we to the weekend yet? AND can you believe that the week of the 13th is even busier?????
****On a good note, besides trying to keep the schedules straight my cousin Georgiane is coming out to help for 10 days. I am so excited/relieved/excited/thrilled for the extra pair of hands and just someone else to talk to!! Daivd's schedule is so compacted it is like he isn't even home! AHHHHHHHH. I seriously am surprised I have not had a nervous breakdown yet!****
I just have to remember that all things happen for a reason...just keep my family in your prayers!! I really think I have reached my limit of trials for the year!!!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

Just remember to always say your prayers and read your scriptures. With Heavenly Fathers help everything is possible. It may seems like a lot but you are not alone. You have friends who care and are worrying about you!

Vanessa said...

Oh wow Brandi, that is a crazy week! Wish I lived near by to help out! No really I would LOVE to live near by! :) I hope the Lord is with you and your family especially this week! Next time you come to cali let me know so we can hang out!!