Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Josh and I Out N' About

Josh and I went on Vacation to California, with a quick trip to Vegas for TOFW. It was a lot of fun! Honestly, even with 10 days, we didn't get everything in that I wanted to do!I was able to cross off some FOOD places I wanted to go to and missed like In-N-Out and Togo's. Plus, I have been missing Kohl's, JCPenny, Michael's and Jo-Anne's like crazy so I had to make it a priority to hit those spots=-) I got to visit with family and some really good friends, plus we went to Disneyland. I got to go to the Oak Hills Ward where we used to live for church on Sunday and see some old friends. We then went to the San Diego temple, which was really emotional for me, I haven't been in over 2 years, so that really meant a lot. For my mom's birthday we were at TOFW in Las Vegas, and that was extraordinary! The speakers were fabulous, and thanks to Kasey we got some really good seats. Afterwards my mom and I went to the Donny and Marie show on the strip and it was sensational!! I am so glad I got to spend her birthday with her! Here are some pictures from our memorable vacation=-) Oh! And FYI~that picture up top is from my camera!! I actually took a good picture, doesn't it look like a postcard??








This was at our old ward in Phelan with Robin and Kasey!!





These were some of the characters we saw during their parade at Disneyland



This is Josh and his cousins having fun with their Light savors


This is Josh with his other cousins Maeby and Ellie..too cute=)


This is in Las Vegas, my good friend Kristina came over to visit me in our Hotel


This was me and my mom on her birthday in Vegas at TOFW

2 comments:

Angie said...

I had so much fun visiting with you and Josh, Brandi! The girls are still talking about him. Hopefully we never have to go that long without seeing you again!!! And tell Hailey happy happy happy birthday for me!!!

MikesDork said...

It was a lot of fun! I wish we had more time to spend together.... we will have to figure out if it is possible to do TOFW next year... maybe if you move back to the mainland I can come to wherever you are since TOFW is not coming to So Cal or Vegas in 2011.