Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Weeks Go By...

We have been dog sitting for a neighbor down the street, and un-be-known to me, this dog is going to be hard to let go. His name is Joker, he is a Jack Russell Terrior, and he is very easy-going, and my kids well~ they have been attached to him the moment he got here! He especially loves sleeping with Hailey, and even though there was one mishap the first night-(he jumped the gate to the kitchen and stole a whole pizza box of the counter to eat it). He has been the best dog ever!! Here are some cute photos we have been able to snag....
I am also very excited to be coming home next Friday!!! We have everyday booked. Just me and my little man. We are hoping to see as many friends and family as possible, with a quick trip to Vegas for the TOFW tour. Plus on a special note, it is my mom's birthday and I get to share it with her=-) There will be more pictures to come for sure! Enjoy your week everyone!

The girls thought it would be fun to try and sleep where the dog does!

This is the only way they will sit down, is with Joker with them!!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

oh my gosh the picture of Ave in the dog bed is freakin hilarious! What fun you had!!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Ha, we have the same background. I love it, it brings in the fall season. My favorite. That little dog is so cute, your kids will be asking you for a dog for Christmas.