Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo How About You?

This past month has been pretty hectic, but we managed to squeeze in some fun here and there! Since David got passes to the Zoo again, I decided to take my girls (minus Hailey) for a day of it. It was pretty mellow, and I must say they were tired when it was all said and done! For those of you who are wondering, NO we haven't heard anything new about where we can go, but we have had three "Yes's" as to being able to leave this summer, so let's hope for the best=-)




The peacock actually turned around for me, and they finally got Lions back at the zoo.

All Audrey could talk about was she wanted to see the "giraffe, giraffe, giraffe". So when they had one that you could sit on, her and Avery climbed right up and posed!

This was their treat afterwards. They wouldn't even look up to take a pix. you would think they were thirsty or something?!?!??!
These next couple of pix. are just random of some projects the kids had to do for school this past month.
Hailey had to do a Biome on a specific rain-forest. David helped her (of course) it turned out terrific!!!

Josh had to do a "100 day" project for school, and he chose Popsicle sticks. I love how it turned out!

4 comments:

MikesDork said...

so cute!

luce said...

thats not a zebra. love luc

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Awww, I just love your header picture. How fun to be twins. I'm glad you got to do some fun stuff, the zoo is always a fun thing, I love animals. It'll be nice to see you guys in the summer, I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

Natalie said...

How fun!!! I can't believe you're anxious to leave Hawaii!!