Saturday, January 22, 2011

When You're The Best of Frineds...

My girls are too cute. I have caught them on several occasions sharing a laugh, a hug, even a kiss or too. Granted they fight a lot too, but most of all, they just love each other. The picture on top is my favorite. I was brushing their hair after bath time, and their new saying is "comb softer mommy!! comb softer!" So, as they tried consoling each other, I actually had a camera on hand, so Voila=-) Here is another occasion of them actually S.H.A.R.I.N.G. It is funny how kids will know the meaning of that word some days, and others look at you with such perplexity!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MikesDork said...

it is these times that it is all worth it! Being a mom that is.... other times you just want to run screaming "Why did I ever have kids?!?!?!" But alas... we do not do that... we wait for precious few moments of kindness!