Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to You X Two!!

Yes, my girls' 4th birthday was today! They had a little b-day party at the Burger King here on post last night. They had fun with all their friends and I loved all the cute little things they got! I was pleasantly surprised by how much they actually APPRECIATED their gifts! They were thanking everyone before moving on to the next. I am in awe sometimes on how old our kids can act, but yet still be so little at the same time:)







This first week of school flew by, we only have six weeks left, so I am hoping it will go pretty fast/smooth as well. (Hey, I can dream can't I?)

I hope everyone has a great new school year and looking forward to all the stories my kids will come home with from school:)



Look at how big their smiles were here when we started singing to them:)


Then this one below they covered their eyes..so cute:)



1 comment:

MikesDork said...

time is flying by! I can't believe they are already 4 and that they are getting so big! I miss you guys!