Sunday, August 28, 2011

Starting New Again!

Even though this month has been full of surprises, unexpected adventures, and more$ spent, we DID NOT account for my computer crashing! After having a neighbor look at it for two days, we have come to the conclusion that somehow, someway, my hard drive crashed and their is no way to get all my photos back. Our last resort is for David to disconnect my hard drive and get a connector to the new computer and access my pix. that way. (it is called a slave drive, it might not even work). Anyway, $450.00 later, I have a new computer (laptop). Besides spending almost $2000.00 to have David's new car shipped to our door in Kansas, I would say we are already in the hole, and technically haven't even started yet!!!! the movers are coming tomorrow, and so the next chapter of unexpected's will happen yet again...such as life I guess. I had so many pix to post on this season's soccer too... ARGH! Very frustrated, but what can you do, just keeping swimming, just keep swimming, as Dori would say; trying to focus on the positive:)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

A company called drivesavers will recover all your stuff. If you can't get your pictures off, and you really want them, google drivesavers and try to find the number. They do a JPG only recover for $800--I know, *choke*! They will restore every bit of everything for $2000. (I actually had to do that once, that's why I am pretty good at backing stuff up now, I had to learn the hard way). You could probably also google hard drive recovery to see if there are other companies with better prices. So sorry! Such a pain in the nec. =(

MikesDork said...

it will all work out.... bring it with you, maybe someone here can help you figure it out. All is well... think about the bright side... no hypo and seasons!! and... and... and... you get to see me :)