Thursday, September 15, 2011

Our LAST Memories

So as our end approaches here on the island, I am reminded of all the wonderful things this beautiful island has to offer. The price /smell and freshness of pineapple, the scenery of course, the chocolate covered macadamia nuts at ridiculously low prices, the cultural song/dance they play before every movie. The PCC for learning about different cultures brought together. The beautiful temple. Of course some of the great and beautiful people I have met and will be everlasting friends with.
There is always a flip side however, and I am GLAD..no..ESCTATIC to not have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping, to not know what season it is except for what music is playing, and what relatives say is going on as far as weather. To be able to drive to wherever you want to go if you want to. To see family more, and to have SEASONS!!!
SO BRING ON THE NEXT ADVENTURE!!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm with you, Brandi! I loved my time in Hawaii but I wasn't one bit sorry to leave! Good luck through the stress, and enjoy your new place! Yay for seasons! We left there just in time for Fall, too--that one's my favorite. So make sure you eat some candy corn for me. =)

MikesDork said...

and I am glad that I can drive to you... well if I was brave to drive that far by myself!