Thursday, September 29, 2011

We're Here

Well we made it safe and sound..minus almost breaking a computer, and losing David's phone we are good:) The breath-taking views, and lush scenery is such a welcoming site! I love that it is fall season, and the trees are turning colors!! I have registered Hailey and Josh for school, we have seen our new house and it is exciting to see it, & to visualize it becoming our new home.
I was able to buy Josh some new furniture, and the girls' a new dresser and night stand at
fab-u-lous prices.
What I think is also unique is how expansive the land is here, I guess since it is not a premium like in Hawaii, and even in parts of California; it can go on forever! With rolling hills, and green grass, etc., etc. ,etc.
What the kids are not too fond of, is how things close due to seasons; like the pools, the Dairy Queen. (weird huh?!) Certain outdoor activities that they are used too having year round and can't.
Overall, we are excited to see and enjoy more of our surroundings!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

I am glad you are there safe and sound! Beautiful top pic! You did not tell me about the computer/cell phone... call me!