Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hailey turns 11

Today is my Hailey's 11th B-Day, and even though it saddens me a little bit, I am truly amazed at what a wonderful and beautiful young woman she is becoming. She is so thoughtful and caring when it comes to her twin sisters, and even though Josh and Hailey fight A LOT, she still shows so much patience and love. I have to admit, I miss her when she was little, and I could still hold her and cuddle. She has always had those big beautiful blue eyes, and gorgeous eyelashes. I am so proud to have her as my own while here on earth.
This is what she got from David and I for her birthday, she was very excited to test it out...
This is the video I took at Applebees of the waiters/waitresses singing to her; she looks so mad, but I know it is just because we embarrassed her...YES!!! BTW Josh was so excited to see Waldo, he couldn't believe that he worked there!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

Happy Birthday to Hailey! She is getting so grown up!