Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas = Busy

This week has flown by, and I still am not totally prepared for Christmas but at least my tree is up, my gifts are bought (not all of them sent yet..Grrr), and partial goodies made. BUT~ I have done playgroup this month, mastered the art of cleaning up after throw-up, have managed to get control of the laundry, and got the kids' Christmas gifts for their teachers and all the goodies for their classes besides the normal doctor and dental visits that happen to fall this time of year for our family. On a better note...da, da, DA! In one week my MOM is coming..YEAH! We haven't had family for FOUR big and very long years around the holidays, and finally my mom is breaking that not so great tradition. I am very excited to have her come, and Hailey gets a surprise visitor this Friday, her bff from Hawaii just got stationed at Ft. Leanardwood, MO, so we are traveling half way to meet the McIlquam's so Julia can come and stay for a week! We will be busy, but would not have it any other way during this holiday season! Hope yours is as joyous and bright:)

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

I am so glad you will have family around this time! I still haven't mailed your package yet either.... maybe today!