Friday, January 20, 2012

Memories

As I was looking back through some photos of the kids, I am reminded of how little and innocent they were! I forgot how cute my Joshua is with ALL of his teeth (Haven't seen that since 2008). or how much my girls looked alike back in the day:) Too precious! I sometimes wish I could go back to those days, it seems almost simple the problems then versus now. I know back then, I thought life was rough, but honestly, those times when the twins were little, and Josh was at home under my constant care, they didn't have the outside influences like they do now. But I know they have to grow up sometime:( Much to my dismay....hopefully new positive memories will still come about when least expected:)

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

They grow up.... I don't think it gets any easier just different!