Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year = New Me

So as this being the beginning of the New Year, I have set some goals I hope to attain for myself. Unfortunately, if I write them down and am not able to keep up with them, then it is a daily reminder of my failure...so, let us just say that I want to be a better mom, wife, child whisperer, worker etc., by making myself better from the inside out. My first pit stop will be my calling in Relief Society, by hoping to touch the lives of the sisters in the ward, and understanding Heavenly Father's idea(s) and plans for me as to how I am able to fulfill and grow from being in the Presidency. From there, I just hope to be able to see the good in my children when I have come to my wits end! (For some reason that keeps getting closer and closer!) I would love to have everyday be a productive one, but I think my mind and body have other ideas:) For now, let's just take one step at a time, and hey, writing this counts for something right??

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

one step at a time... and sometimes it is ok to take a step back. When I went to TOFW right after you moved, one of the speakers suggested that when you are at your wits end with your children(or husband) to put an "I am a Child of God" sticker on their forehead to remind you that they are a special gift from our Heavenly Father... I bought the stickers, but never did it... I don't know where the stickers ended up :)