Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Craft #2

I am excited I did this, and it was super easy and fun:) I have wanted bins/hat boxes for the kids' art projects and such that they bring home from school. But to my surprise, I have not been able to find any that I liked. (We have no Ross here) Hobby Lobby had some boxes pre-decorated and cute, but way to much (about $19.99 a box). So, I decided to decorate some myself. I found the bins I wanted after a day of looking at Kmart. ($4.99 including lid), and I had all the other supplies. I used glitter glue and permanent markers for their names, and then let the kids decorate the other three sides. They turned out better than I thought, and the kids were eager to help. It was a win, win:)



2 comments:

MikesDork said...

very cute! Great idea!

The Gilmore Bunch said...

That is such a good idea! BJ