Sunday, December 7, 2008

O.K. so our ward Christmas party was last night, and I mistakenly thought it was going to be fine since it was the girls' bedtime. Granted it started an hour later than it was supposed to, but no.....it WAS horrible because it was the girls' bedtime! Not to mention the fact that Hailey and Josh got kicked in the face in the jolly jump. F.Y.I. kids over the age of eight should not be allowed to jump with little ones! So, there are no pictures with Santa (much to Hailey's dismay) this unfortunately is the best I got....
Remember those mischievous little hands??? I caught them in action!!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Your kids are so cute! It is sad that we have never even seen your twins in person. This year will be so fun in your family for Christmas.

Maybe sometime soon we could come and visit.

MikesDork said...

oh my gosh look at Avery's hair!! How cute is she? Still little audrie with no hair... but still cute as ever.
About the Ward Party...
Just be glad that you were not in charge of the it... that could be worse! But it would have started on time ;)

Natalie said...

I'm surprised about Avery's hair too! She has more hair than Asia. Both of the twins are SO adorable!

I LOVED your Christmas card. Such a great family picture. I'll be sending ours shortly.

Angie said...

I loved your card too, Brandi! Ours will be out soon!!! As soon as recitals are over (tomorrow, thankfully) I'll have a little more free time!

Christina said...

I agree, Avery has got some HAIR! Wow. lol. Super cute. I'm sorry the ward party was such a bummer, wish you could come to ours!!!