Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh Come, All Ye Faithful

This week has been full of excitement and anticipation for my little ones, knowing that Christmas is around the corner! It is a little sad for David and I knowing that our family cannot be with us during this special time of year, but we know we will see everyone soon. Let's see, so far I have gotten a new job, (a delivery driver for Papa John's, I know, I know, I'm a revived 18 year old at heart l.o.l.) I forgot my daughter at school on minimum day, ( I owed her hot chocolate, and extra attention for a week...I got off pretty lucky!! I felt like the worst parent ever), and we have to evict our renters in California. Wow! Are we lucky or what?? No, but seriously; we know the Lord works in mysterious ways, and we ARE blessed to have our family safe and healthy.
Here is a picture of my four precious little ones in front of our gorgeous Christmas tree.


This picture is after it rained for 4 days straight. It flooded our PX, and Wal-mart. We are grateful it has finally stopped!

5 comments:

The Dotter Family said...

Your girls are getting so big! Don't worry we all feel like bad mom's here and there. Thank goodness kids are so forgiving.

Natalie said...

Awww, such a great picture, Brandi!

The Dotter Family said...

You know Brandi that we as mothers do what we have to do to survive and sometimes things slip. Did I ever tell you that I forgot Dallin one time? I will have to e-mail you the story:)

Angie said...

Your kids look so precious sitting in front of the tree in their Christmas jammies! We sure are gonna miss you guys too this Christmas. :( Don't think you're a bad mom! My mom used to forget to leave the doors to the house unlocked when we got home from school and we sometimes had to wait an hour or longer for her to get home and I still love her. So don't sweat it, Brandi. (Hope that helps?)

jen said...

i couldn't resist checking out your blog right after we got off the phone. i think you'll like that job! my sister did it and loved it. it was fun talking today. Merry Christmas!