Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Love my Pipsqueak!!!!

So I seem to get the best pictures of my kids when they either just awake in the morning or when they are just about to go to bed. In saying this, today my twins and I were getting ready to go get Hailey from school; so I got the stroller out and came inside to put Avery in it. They both were throwing clothes from the dryer onto the ground. When I came back in to get Audrey, this is that I found.



I thought it was the cutest thing I ever saw!!!! I can't figure out how her little body climbed into that but she is too cute to be mad at! Anyway, it made my day, so I had to share with you all.

6 comments:

MikesDork said...

Gotta love them girls! That is Kade's favorite place to hide during Hide n go Seek! I sure miss you guys....

Natalie said...

That is SOOOO cute!!!! I wouldn't have gotten mad either! They do things that make you so mad but they're so darn cute about it. LOL!

Christina said...

She's definitely cute, glad it wasn't on. lol. Glad you got the camera! :)

Unknown said...

That is the cutest lil picture I have ever seen! What a little adventuerer!

Angie said...

You're right--it had to be seen! What a doll. She's very adventerous, isn't she? Adorable, Brandi.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Hey Brandi,

Yes, I'm finally back in Puerto Rico and was finally able to update my blog.

It's been a little crazy for us too. But we are finally settled in and ready to finish school. Can you believe it? We'll be all done by the beginning of June. Wow, time really flys.

Your little girls are so adorable. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Hawaii, I need to go someday, I've never been. Maybe we can go visit you in a year or so, that would be nice.

Good luck on the baptism and surgery. Talk to you soon.