Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year, New Problems

So far this year has been anything but quiet! We are vigorously trying to put Hailey's Baptism program and such together. We are trying to get David's surgery scheduled. (David has to have surgery on his umbilical hernia. It is growing and causing him a lot of pain.) It is a simple surgery, and supposed to be an in-out procedure. Hospitals still make me nervous. Then there is our house in Phelan that we are trying to rent/sell/get rid of!!! Plus all the little things like be a MOM, wife, pizza delivery girl, getting Josh into a pre-school, and OH! My in-laws are coming to be here for the baptism. Did I mention that this New Year is hussle, hussle, hussle??? Hopefully by February, we will be able to relax!!
On a good note, I have one New Years' resolution that I have kept thus far...Not drinking caffeine (soda). I LOVE Pepsi, but alot of places sell Coke, so I'll drink that too, so this year it is all 7up or A&W root beer. It has been rough, but that goes to show you how much I depended on it. We'll see what other adventures will be happening this year.

4 comments:

MikesDork said...

This will pass! Jaileys baptism will be great! Hang in there!

jen said...

oh, that does sound crazy! you've got a lot on your plate, but i know you can do it and do it well. good luck with the baptism, i wish i could be there...

Christina said...

Sounds nuts! I can't believe you are planning a baptism by the way, wow. :) Hang in there, you'll do great. I can definitely help you with the photo thing, I'll email you.

Brew Crew said...

I love Caffeine... My resolution was to give up not drinking Caffeine... HA...