Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family Time

Well, this past week was a great vacation away from the daily grind. We had Grandma and Papa Sobek come for Hailey's baptism; and stay for eight days! It was alot of fun! Here are some pictures from our BIG excursions out:

This was when we went to see Pearl Harbor:




This was at the Dole Plantation:




These FEW pictures do not even begin to describe how beautiful and spiritual the Polynesian Culture Center was:




Next, David took his parents and Josh on a hike down to this lighthouse, the views were spectacular!

:



On the last day of their visit, we went Whale Watching, unfortunately, this is as close to a whale as we got, and I my stomach did not take too kindly to the rifts and currents of the boat! Luckily I didn't turn green, or throw-up, but man, note to self, never do that again!


Finally, right before they left we took a picture with the grandkids, and Hailey was very upset that they were going!


There were over 200 pictures we took during this week, I only put our fav.'s on here. I hope they know how much we appreciate and love them dearly! We are now awaiting any new guests who would like to plan a visit out here!

6 comments:

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I would love to go. It looks a lot like Puerto Rico. Hopefully we can make it out there before you guys are all done. I've never been there before.

I'm glad your in-laws had a good time. I'm so excited for my family to come for Matthew's graduation. I'm already looking at all the things we can do while they're here.

robin miller said...

Brandi,
I am here. Boy is hailey getting big and josh looks like a little man. My girls are so big and look like they can take on the world. The picture of you and lisa is really cute. Keep posting them pictures, I love to see them. Love to you all Robin

* said...

I love all your pictures. It looks like you had a great time.

Natalie said...

So jealous! Great photos though and glad you guys had fun!

MikesDork said...

ok, so my comment did not go through last time, lets try this again. I can not wait to come and see it all for myself! Then we can post lots of pictures on my blog too :)

jen said...

i already told ryan that we are going to come visit. so we'll have to plan that!