Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Two DIFFERENT little peas

Our girls had their 18 month check-up yesterday, and we still can't believe how different these two are!! Audrey is still under 20 lbs. if you can believe that! Our nephew that is only three months old weighs in at 15 lbs.! Avery is over 23 1/2lbs. She has beaten her brother by 3 lbs. when he was her age. Here are some more photos of our two VERY different munchkins!



My name's Avery and I have a lot of hair. I like to look and point at everything. I like to wear shoes ALL the time even to bed. I laugh a lot, my mom and dad say I am going to be just like my brother! I LOVE to get into things, especially eggs, the toilet, and anything I can get my chubby little hands on! How can you not love me??


Hi! My name is Audrey. I am finally growing hair. I smile alot except for when my mommy makes me take off my shoes. Then I can get upset. (see picture below.) I like to be tickled, and I don't get into as much as my sister. I whine alot so I can be held by my mommy or daddy. I hope my hair keeps on growing, so my mommy can put it up like my sister's. I am glad my mommy and daddy love me!

9 comments:

MikesDork said...

I can not believe how big the girls have gotten! I miss you guys so much! Maybe soon I will be able to come visit :)

* said...

Wow, they are getting so big. I love your pictures, so cute. Emma really loves her shoes too, preferably her boots. Take care, we miss you!

Angie said...

Ellie's right on Audrey's heels with her weight! She weighed in at 16 lbs. today, and they say she's small! She's in the 36th percentile. It's weird, cuz Maeby was always in the 90th. I can't believe how much the girls have changed in just a few months. We'll have to chat on the webcam soon!

brandi said...

Angie, instead of Audrey being in the 0% percentile (is that even possible?) she is now up to the 2% category! I know it's crazy, and what is so funny is that she loves to eat, and has been our best eater thus far.

Natalie said...

Awwww... I miss those little munchkins! The twins and Asia would have a blast in nursery together. Asia's getting her 18 month check up on Monday, so check our blog for the update!

jen said...

HOW CUTE! Your girls have the prettiest eyes.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I love your new background, so cute.

I think it's so funny how one of the twins looks just like you and the other one just like David.

I wonder which one of them you were like as a baby.

P.S. Happy late Valentines to you too!

Angie said...

I wanted to comment on your new header, Brandi. I LOVE it!!!

Christina said...

oh no, she's just like Josh? You poor thing! lol. Alex is doing better in primary, although he's still all over. How is Josh doing with it? :) lol. They are sure darling and growing like crazy. Don't worry about the weight, Alex is 5 now and 27 lbs.