Friday, October 23, 2009

Costume Party..

Hailey thought it would be fun to re-iterate once again what the kids were going to be for Halloween. (she constantly wants to "talk" about this) So, she decided to take it upon herself to dress everyone up in their costumes and surprise me in the shower! Needless to say, they looked too cute, so I grabbed the camera, and this is what I captured....

This is what Hailey was last year..she keeps "debating" about this costume or her "race car" one...I guess we will see on Halloween!

Here is Joshy, always full of smiles..he is a dinosaur/lizard/amphibian of some sort?!?!?!(The costume was not specific when purchased!)

The girls are "Dumbo's"..if the costumes look familiar it is because Hailey and Josh were these little guys when they were one..the girls are two and the costumes still fit!!!

I will get better pictures on Halloween, but in case you wanted a sneak peek what will be happening over here on the big blue Island of paradise...now you know!~happy halloween everyone!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

so cute... they are getting big... but what a GREAT surprise while you are in the shower! Geez... I am glad I am not the only one who can not shower in peace!