Monday, October 19, 2009

My Hailey Bug..

So up above is a picture of my little Hailey when she was in Kindergarten. Even back then she wanted to be "boy" characters for halloween not anything too girlie. Now here is a picture of her from school just this year, I got these back this week. Since I see her day to day, I never notice the changes that occur, until I compare pictures...
I love how she still has the same smile, (minus the baby teeth) and how she wants to grow her hair out (finally!!) but she won't let me curl it or make it look feminine in ANY way. I can't believe she is going to be nine next week. I will, of course, have another post soon, and Josh doesn't get his pictures for two more weeks so I will post then as well. Miss everyone a lot especially during this time of year, so keep us on speed dial, and have a happy and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

She is getting so big! She is not a little girl anymore, but a YOUNG lady. Maybe soon she will embrass the "girlie" side.

jen said...

she is beautiful...she doesn't even need curls and furls. and i miss you too!