Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Little Man

So David and Josh went to go get their haircuts this morning, and I realized this is the FIRST haircut my little guy has gotten before!! Before you say 'WHAT?" I have always cut his hair with a "flow bee" that we bought a few years ago, but this was the first time a "professional" has done it..you will have to tell me what you think!
Ohh, and to get him to let me take his before and after picture, he was singing this new song he learned in Kindergarten..it goes something like this (hand gestures and all)-
It is about washing your hands..
"Tops ans bottoms, Tops and bottoms
In between, In between..
make hands clean, make hands clean!"
I love his little face when he sings this!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Woohoooooo! Short!!! I like it. What a cute little guy.

I always make my boys get a high and tight and then I go for ages before I get it done again. (because I'm cheap). They're due for cuts again...probably next week.

MikesDork said...

He is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys again