Friday, November 13, 2009

Birds and the Bees

So Josh came in early to my bedroom this week and he lays down next to me and says, "Mom, I need to talk to you about the birds and the bees." I sat up quickly and said "what about the birds and the bees?" I tried to buy myself some time to figure out what to say to my informative 5 year old. He proceeds to say "Did you know that they both live in trees? Birds live in Nests, and Bees live in hives?" I seriously laughed and let out a sigh of relief at the same time! My little guy was just trying to tell me his new found information, all the while Mommy was worried to death thinking where did he come up with this!
I hope my Joshy never stops making his mommy have a good laugh!
BTW this is FINALLY his school picture..he looks like a young man doesn't he???

4 comments:

MikesDork said...

He is gettting so big! What a cute little story! Just wait til he wants to know about the other birds and bees!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Hey Brandi, it was nice to catch up with you, blogs are so awesome, I've been so busy with school and my calling (primary secretary for a 700+ member ward). The girls are growing up so fast, I can't believe how big they look from last time I checked your blog.

I'll try to make more time for my blog again. Take care.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Hey, I just saw your comment. My address is:

28602 Midsummer Lane, Menifee Ca 92584

Angie said...

Josh is too funny. I bet your heart skipped a beat. Hilarious!!