Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful, Thankful, Thankful

Today was a solemn but good day. We miss our family and friends but overall I am proud of my outcome of cooking! I actually pulled it all of without a hitch! Some changes I will keep making to the menu as the years go on, but I am so grateful for a family who supports and loves me through the thick and thin. We have A LOT to be thankful for, and above all us, we have each other, so there really is not much to complain about. I hope everyone had a blessed day and plenty of leftovers, so all the ladies of the house do not have to cook for a couple of days!=-)

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

great table! Josh looks so cute in his Indian outfit!

Vanessa said...

Glad your cooking went well!! I love the Christmas lights on your house, so cute! Happy Holidays!!