Saturday, January 23, 2010

Field Trip..





With everything else going on this week, it is a wonder I am not ****INSANE****I had to go back in two more times, because this "hives" thing is not going away. On a good note, Josh and his class had a field trip on Friday to the Honolulu Zoo. I was able to go with them and here are some really cool shots of all the animals, and Josh jumping in wherever he can! This weekend is full of cleaning and resting. Hailey had to go into the E.R. last night because of an ear infection, so we are doing a lot of R&R. Hope everyone has a safe and restful weekend too=-)

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

So cute... glad you had a good time, I hope you all feel better soon!

Vanessa said...

Still not gone? What the ?? That is so annoying. I swear when it rains it pours! Wish we lived closer so I could help! But I love the pictures of the zoo, so cool!