Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Memories


Today, we officially are Christmas free of all the decorations, and lights, etc. David was outside with the kids and decided to take their bikes out for a spin. Josh is just learning how to ride his bike, and he looks so darn cute! Hailey is becoming a pro at speeding up, turning, and skidding when we are not looking. David took some cute shots of them playing around out there. I hope this year brings lots of new beginnings and a whole batch of memories for the Sobek crowd. After all how many people can say they live in such a beautiful place? I guess it is all in your perspective, so I have to try and make the most of what I am given, after all; it is how we teach are kids to look at life, take it by the horns and ride=-)
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

Go Josh! Impressive Hailey! What about the twins? no bike for them? Have a great New Year!

Vanessa said...

I think your totally right, take the horns and ride, is going to be something I try this year! Staying positive and living in the moment! Thanks for reminding me! Your kids are darling!!