Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday,Sunday~Can't Trust That Day

Among the chaos that is so commonly known in the Sobek household, I was at least comforted with the knowledge that church was early, 8:30a.m. early..so my little rascals could come home and take three hour naps, and mommy could regain her composure. AHH! But alas, church is now at 11:00a.m. ~right in the middle of nap time~so we are now as chaotic on Sundays as every other day of the week. Boo-hoo-hooo.
So today, after trying to take a shower and finding a new crayon disaster that my "precious" twins did in Hailey's room; I had to take a couple of steps back and regain my temper. It is especially hard when David works all weekend and is TRYING to sleep.(trying being the key word here)
After getting everyone cleaned and dressed I found the small comfort in doing my twins' hair. It was the first time I actually could put two ponytails in Avery's hair. She has 4 colic's come to find out, so parting it is no easy task, but today Heavenly Father decided to humor me, and at least I can go to church with my girls' hair looking its best.
I have to remind myself that the little things in life DEFINITELY can get us through the toughest of times.

Isn't this dress beautiful?? I love it, but Hailey wouldn't pose for me, she was being too funny...

4 comments:

The Rickards said...

Oh my goodness! The twins are huge and gorgeous!! Their eyes are so beautiful.

MikesDork said...

Avery is getting sooo big! She looks so much bigger and grown up since I was there like only 6 months ago... oh my!! Her eyes! Cute dress Hailey... I am glad to see that Audrey is finally getting her hair to grow too!

Natalie said...

I love Hailey's dress! I found some youtube videos on doing little girl's hair by alreadyaprincess. Some are pretty difficult but there are some simple ones.

Lynnette Stevens said...

Hailey is just growing up to be more and more beautiful everyday! tell David he needs to prepare himself for future suiters!!!!!!!! hahaha....i don't envy her once she gets there...daid will be scarry!!!