Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just a Quick Update

The picture up top is the kids' in their easter clothes since they wore them to church this Sunday. I can officially say I have been called into the Primary Presidency as a 2nd Councelor. David found out he is going to be deployed before the end of the year ( in October, November, or December). Josh had a huge reaction to apparently strawberries. He had welts all over his mouth like he got stung by 20 bees. My poor little guy! We are going to the ENT twice this month, the Allergist for Josh and I, + the Audiologist to test out his ears. Let's see... can we fit anything else in? Last but not least, Lesa (my mother-in-law) is coming to visit on Wednesday for 8 days!! I will have pictures and updates later, have a good week everybody!
This is Hailey's dress, she wanted to make sure everyone could see it, since it wasn't visible in the other picture.

6 comments:

The Rickards said...

love love love their easter outfits. Where did you get them? How long is davids deployment suppose to be? r u still going to come out in october??

MikesDork said...

love the Easter outfits. Tell Hailey that Abi has the same dress but in purple! Gotta LOVE Children's Place! It will all work out and you will have a GREAT month... wishful thinking... wishful thinking... hopefully enough for the both of us!

Heidi J. said...

Brandi,

The kids absolutely were adorable in church today and I can't believe all that you are dealing with, and you still manage to have a smile on your face everytime I see you. You'll have to tell me more about this deployment business. I know you will do amazing things in the primary. Love ya.

Laurie said...

Cute outfits! You now have the same calling I do.

Suzanne said...

Lots of stuff going on! Wow. I'm with Heidi, and I think the primary is lucky to have you! Love the Easter clothes. I haven't even started thinking in that direction.

Sorry about the deployment! Jared goes again the following May. Yuck.

Lynnette Stevens said...

way cute easter outfits! i love it!