Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break

We have been having so much fun with Grandma here! We went to the Zoo, Poli lookout, to Bellows, and to watch the sunset at turtle beach. It has been a week of new adventures with Grandma, as well as some un-expected sickness. Poor Grandma hurt her back before she came, so she had to see the Chiropractor. Hailey and David have had some allergy attacks, and my little Joshy had to go back to the doctor for ANOTHER sinus infection. Needless to say we are not done yet! Tomorrow Lesa is taking me to the swap meet and some shopping for my b-day so that will be a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of are escape from everyday life with Grandma here. Have a Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!!














5 comments:

MikesDork said...

cute pics... glad you are having fun. I like the one up top of you and David

Lynnette Stevens said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the Mr. potato glass on Avery the best!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Thank you for the comment, I getting ultrasounds, I get so excited every time.
These pictures are great. The sea turtles are so awesome. How fun to have grandma there with the kids. Your little twins are getting so big, they look like little ladies now.

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous. All your pictures look like you are on vacation. I'm glad you're having fun! Miss you!

jen said...

HI BRANDI!!! thanks for your comments! i would love to see you if you ever visit...you have to let me know. you are such a fun momma...hope all is well.