Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Girls

So Avery and especially Audrey LOVE getting into my bathroom, especially into my lotions and make-up. Every chance they get, they are snooping in there, trying to use whatever "mommy" uses. Well, I was babysitting this morning, and all of the sudden I realized it was awfully quite in the house, so I went searching for my mischievous twins, and this is what I found! Unfortunately you cannot smell through a picture because Audrey was a mixture of 3 different lotions, plus hairspray! (I bet she thought it was cologne and sprayed it"generously" all over her), and Avery, well, at least I got to her before she did more damage to her little face!! ( I had wiped some of it off before I realized I had a photo opportunity..it is on her hands more than her face!) Man, what are they going to get into next!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glad you got a picture! Just think, in a couple of years they won't be quite so mischevious...hopefully! (That's what I tell myself about Adam, anyway).

And about that picture up on top--AWESOME hair! I love it.

MikesDork said...

I am glad you got a pic too... you have your hands full... it won't get any better... I know! It will stop for a little while (sneaking into your stuff that is) then it will start all over at about age 12!!!

Natalie said...

LOL!!! This is what I'm afraid will happen to me sooner or later.
BTW, I LOVE your new hair!!!