Friday, July 16, 2010

Family Reunion Take 2

So here are some pictures from Hailey's camera. She went to Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, plus visited family in Chicago and Utah, BESIDES fishing in Minnesota. She had a good time, but I think a month was too long for her to be away, at least I know it was definitely too long for me to be without her! Sorry it took so long to post. My mom has been here since Hailey got back, and we have been going room to room cleaning out and re-organizing. I will some makeover pictures to follow! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
Hailey still showing interest her first love at heart..HORSES!!

This is Jim's side of the family, their first stop on the trip in Sacramento.

This picture is a little blurry..but you get the idea. This was on their way through Wyoming.

Hailey made some friends along the way....

Mt. Rushmore with Papa and Grandma.

Here is the whole gang that could go for the Sobek Family reunion in Minnesota. (Minus me and the little kiddos)

David, Hailey, Grandma and Uncle Mark.

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

looks likie Hailey had a lot of fun! Good thing she was able to take pics!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Thanks Brandi, I love the way it turned out. So you didn't go to that family reunion? Looks like they had a lot of fun.