Friday, August 20, 2010

My BIG Girl...

Audrey looks so grown up. I cannot believe how much of a difference pigtails make. She looks like she grew up over night..going from 3 to 5! She is speaking so well and very articulate with what she wants! She loves PINK, PINK, and did I mention PINK? She is a very smart girl, but lacks the social interaction. That is where Avery comes into play, although she is a little slower than Audrey, she is very friendly. Loves to play and laugh with others. Avery has to see a speech therapist and have her hearing checked while Audrey is seeing someone for her inability to interact with others. Hopefully all will go well. In other news, Josh has been housebound due to Impetigo. It is a superficial staff infection on his face. Thank goodness we caught it in time, but meanwhile it is driving Mommy crazy having him in the house 24-7. Luckily, he will be able to go back to school on Monday.
Maybe one day I will look back and laugh/be proud of what I have accomplished during my kids' growing up phases. Right now though it is more along the lines of Please stop! I cannot possibly take on anything else! I must have been superwoman in my previous life..what do you think ladies? All in all just another beautiful day in the Sobek neighborhood!

4 comments:

MikesDork said...

I can not believe how Audrey looks SO BIG in that picture! She is growing up!

Natalie said...

Oh, my goodness! I think you may just have to move in and live at the hospital! I hope all goes well. I wish Audrey and Avery were here to play with Asia!

Natalie said...

Oh, do you have the book Pinkalicious? Audrey would love it!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Holy cow, I didn't even recognize her. When I first saw the picture I thought she was a friend of Josh. Cute picture though.

I got less than 3 weeks to go!!! I can't wait to get this baby out.