Saturday, August 7, 2010

Two Little Peas Turn 3!!!

Today my little princesses turn 3. I am loving that they are getting older, but not liking the idea of not being able to cuddle them or rock them to sleep anymore! This year was especially fun because their little personalities started to show, and I had a much better idea of what to buy them. Audrey loves anything "pretty princess" and PINK; while Avery kind of goes with the flow, but enjoys doing things with her hands for sure. Yesterday my neighbor and I took our kids to the splash park. We have never gone before, and it is pretty nice to say the least! It has a playground, plus this splash park area, plus a linae area where you can set up tables, and have a picnic. The best part of course is it is free!! So we made an afternoon of it. Unfortunately Hailey couldn't join us because school started already for her, but we will definitely be doing it again. For their b-day we let them open their presents (it was like Christmas over here) and we had to head out early for some soccer game excitement! They came home and played with everything, while Daddy had the duty of putting everything together. (He was mumbling towards the end there). All in all the day was of great pleasure to all who attended our chaotic household of events!








3 comments:

MikesDork said...

Happy Birthday to the little princesses! I can not believe they are already 3! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital with you holding them all wrapped up!

Angie said...

I can't believe they are 3 already. I need to see them so I can get to know them better! They are so adorable. Happy birthday, girls! Aunt Angie, Uncle Chad, and cousins Maeby and Ellie love you so much!

Natalie said...

I can't believe our girls are 3 already! I remember you, me, and Christina all big and pregnant! I'm glad they had a great birthday!