Saturday, April 2, 2011

BBall Season


Josh's Basketball season is officially over, and his team the "Bear Cats", actually went out with a 6-2 final count of wins and losses. They had their end of the season party, and Josh seriously got the coolest trophy I have ever seen! We asked him if he would play again, and he said he would have to "think on it, I am too excited about swimming with the sharks." I am taking that as he is excited for swim lessons, which start on Tuesday. (no sharks are involved I promise). Here are some pictures from his party...





2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You're right, that IS an awesome trophy! Glad he had fun with basketball. Fun times!

Lesa said...

To our wonderful grandson, Joshua.
Grandpa and I wanted you to know what a beautiful basketball trophy that is. You should be so proud of yourself, you were such a team player.
We love you lots.