Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Mourn..

Last Easter, we had an immediate/unexpected change of plans with my Dad's passing. It has been hard this last year without him. Hearing his voice, listening to his comments, jokes, etc. But most of all just knowing that he was there when I needed him. I guess the comfort of my Dad is what I miss the most. So, this year on Easter, I will be thinking about you Dad, and remembering only the good things. I guess that is what everyone remembers with Jesus Christ and what he has done for us. In a way Dad, you will be honored just like the Savior on this special day. I love you, and will forever miss you...

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hugs, Brandi!

luce said...

whats with the cup thought you got rid of them. hope you had a great day.

Unknown said...

Happy Easter... I hope it was a great day for you this year!