Monday, April 11, 2011

The Little Things

This past week has been especially hard for me, and well I didn't know if I could get through it but miraculously it all worked out. Monday was the year mark for my Dad's passing, and Wednesday was some not so great news at the Doctor's, plus some added stress onto David and his job, plus Sunday was Ward Conference and the Stake Presidency was coming to "observe"; add that to the normal everyday hustle and bustle of life with four kids, and well....it can go downhill pretty fast. Magically however David and I still found time to go out on a date and it was just what the doctor ordered. It was just one of those times where everything seemed to happen at just the precise time it was suppose to. It took me back to when we were dating and I couldn't get enough of seeing him and spending time with him. It really was wonderful. It gave me that extra boost to make it through what should be a much better week. It truly is the little things in life sometimes that make all the difference.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love you, Brandi! I am glad you got to go out, sounds like it was an extra blessing. And I hope this week is tons better!

MikesDork said...

and it shall come to pass..... not to stay! Things always come and go... it is how you choose to get through them that matters! Hugs! I wish I was there to help!