Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hailey turns 12

My Hailey had a FAB.U.LOUS birthday weekend with a school dance on Friday night, a Birthday party on Saturday, and a friend stay the night.  She was exhausted when all was said and done, but I know she had such a good time. I can't believe my one and only pumpkin is 12!  She gets to be in Young Women's now at church, be involved in more activities at school and church, and most of all be a PRE-TEEN!  Eeeek!  I feel O.L.D.  Here are some pictures from one exciting time.

These first three are from the school dance...




They met up with Maggie, Shea, and Grace as well.. (you will see them in the next photos from
 the B-Day party)


 (From left to right) Maggie, Hailey, Shea, and Jessica...


And Grace (in the green)  We started playing the Murder Mystery....


They couldn't wait to get outside and just P.L.A.Y....





Girls being girls.....

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

Happy birthday Hailey!!! Glad to hear the murder mystery was a hit!