Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Football Hero

Josh started football this season for the first time; and here on post they do something different I guess where if they are under the age of 8, they are on a parent/child team.  They learn the fundamentals of the game, and scrimmage against each other, etc.  Josh was very excited to be doing it with Daddy.  Since he started the season though, Daddy had surgery on his shoulder so Mommy had to step in for the last two practices.  This was one we both went to (David and I) so I could get pictures of my little man in action;)  He likes throwing the ball, but I honestly think he is better at spiking/kicking the ball.  His favorite part is the scrimmaging against one another (surprised?) I am glad he is getting the hang of it, so next year in California, he will be able to play Pop Warner.  GO JOSH!!!
 













1 comment:

MikesDork said...

great pics... you are a brave mommy! I am not sure I could let my boys play football!