Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkins and Candy Galore

We carved pumpkins on Hailey's B-Day for FHE.  It was a lot of work, and the pumpkins this year did not turn out as expected.  I did however get some great shots of my kiddos "coloring" their pumpkin faces.
 Next stop Halloween!  My kids were pretty darn cute I have to admit, and the twins' costumes were a HUGE success with the kids in the neighborhood; especially my little Avery as a Bumble Bee:)   She looked so darn adorable!  Josh came in a close 2nd with his Luigi.  His mustache was a hit with the "ladies" come to find out!  We had a blast walking through the neighborhoods and getting 4 boat loads of candy!  Mommy and Daddy are going to have fun picking through it all and getting some good chocolate! The pictures will show you all the fun we have been having!  Enjoy:)







Since Hailey had a lot of homework on her Birthday; I took a picture of her as being her 1st one being 12.

Halloween fun:)







 

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

adorable pics! Glad you had a good halloween