Saturday, December 29, 2012

Josh's Baptism

Josh got Baptized today and it went off without a hitch!  Josh and a boy from his class John were baptized together, and it was such a blessing to me to share the burden of planning (and all that entails) with someone.  My girls, plus John's cousin and sister sang "Families can be together Forever".  We practiced, and practiced, and practiced, but all my girls got stage fright standing up in front of other people, that they barely sang in a "whisper".  I started to cry during the 2nd verse of the opening hymn, being so overwhelmed by the spirit.  His friends came from his class, and some of my favorite friends from the ward showed up to show their support.  It was fantastic.  Lesa and Jim gave Josh some new scriptures, and Lynnette sent him a CTR tie, plus his Angel Moroni tie tack, he looks like he is ready to go on a mission!  I am so thankful we were able to share this special day with such great friends and family:)












2 comments:

MikesDork said...

great pics Brandi! Glad it all turned out well!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Brandi, this is great, wish we could have been there. Congratulations Josh!!!